Inshot Pro is a complete video editor with advanced features. We are here to learn how to add Music to Inshot videos and it is damn easy. We are watching so many Advertisements through social networking websites, Films, Television, and Party videos. There is one thing common in all these videos and that is Music. Music plays the best role and keeps the audience engaged with the content.
Also Read : How to add Transition in Inshot Pro
I personally admit that, while watching a horror movie, you will feel more scared of the music or background soundtracks than the ghost figure shown in the images or videos. So now it is clear that songs attract the attention and emotions of the audience.
Therefore, we are here to learn about how to add music to Inshot videos with Screenshots for better understanding.
How to Add Music in Inshot App
Please follow up these few steps to add your favorite music to Inshot in no one.
Before following these steps, please make sure you have a music file on your phone. If you don’t have any music, you can add any music from the Inshot App music library for free.
Read About : How to Get Rid of Inshot Watermark
- The very first step is to open the Inshot App and create a small project by selecting a video from your storage.
2. once you select the video, now click on the Music icon to add the music to the video.
3. Click on the TRACK and then choose My music and it will show you all the available music in your storage just select one. You can click on Feature and select a song or soundtrack from the Inshot music library too.
4. Tap on USE music and it will be added to your video.
5. You can further customize the song according to your video. Like adjusting the sound etc.
It was a short and easy-to-learn guide about how to add music to Inshot videos. If you still have any questions. You raise your comment right down in the comment section. We will respond to you in a short amount of time.
Bonus : you can download Inshot Pro version now for free to get rid of watermark and ads. You can download it Here.